Inosoft Super Team
We are looking for Solution Architect to help our project.
- Manage day to day engineering tasks for the team.
- Technical ownership of one or more than one specific solution area(s).
- Design and develop new features and products that support productivity, maintainability, interoperability, and product growth.
- Participate in prioritization of technical tasks as well as technical debt.
- Collaborate with business and product teams to identify the business needs and translate them to technical requirements.
- Enforce good practice like code review, proper unit test, code coverage, etc.
- Mentor and guide technical resources in the team.
- Guide and participate in recruiting best technical talent for the team.
- Develop cutting edge solution to maximize performance, scalability and distributed processing capability of the system.
- Troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis of production issues.
- Participate in gathering requirements from all customers or stakeholders.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Solution Architect.
- BS or MS in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Highly developed problem solving skills, design, planning and organizational skills.
- Strong design skills, understanding of design patterns and ability to define intuitive and usable software interfaces.
- Experience implementing high performance and scalable systems and solving scalability issues.
- Knowledge of technologies which includes (not limited to) Linux, Go (or C/C++), REST, Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB, PHP, micro services, etc.
- Strong leadership skills with ability to lead distributed technical teams while actively interfacing with senior leadership.
- Strong technical communication skills.
- Proven the technical experience in open source technologies and frameworks – bot Frontend and Backend.
- Proven success working in faster pace environment with shifting priorities.
How to apply
Send your CV & Portfolio to our email. Make sure your contact is there.