Inosoft Super Team
We are looking for Project Administrator to help us manage the project and documentation.
- Curate, review, revise, and maintain technical documents, including software and systems engineering, system operations, testing, and user documentation.
- Gather and analyze technical and product information from various sources and implement them as a document.
- Write, format, edit, review, and proof procedural and technical information for technical and nontechnical users.
- Maintain a library of application documentation, cataloging it for internal and/or external use.
- Male/Female ≤30 years old.
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering.
- Familiar with programming language and software development process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
(TOEFL ≥ 600 (PBT) / TOEFL ≥ 100 (IBT) / IELTS ≥ 7.5).
- An analytical mind.
- Great attention to detail and able to work under pressure.
- Action oriented and self-disciplined.
- Able to work full time (Fully remote).
How to apply
Send your CV to our email. Make sure your contact is there