Inosoft Super Team
We are looking for Product Owner to handle our new project
- Regular communication with the product/project manager.
- Collect/gathering requirements from customer/shareholder
- Develop scope and define backlog items (epics/features/user stories).
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product.
- Take a primary role in inspecting and evaluating product progress through each iteration.
- Solve product-related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments.
- Work along with documenter to prepare a detailed document (or a series of documents) to describe every single technical aspect that developers should know to implement the solution for the customer. The document contains language(s) to be used, framework(s), software required and the architecture (both logical and physical), interactions with customer/third party services, roadmaps, milestones, a complete functional analysis for the technical aspects, etc .
- More than 3 years of work experience in product management team, as Product Owner.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal.
- Strong interpersonal skills in developing relationships with team members.
- Understanding of UI/UX.
- Great analytical and problem solving skills.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills in English.
- Deep understanding of the agile method and cloud platform.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to different technologies.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience-in software development and web technologies.
How to apply
Send your CV & Portfolio to our email. Make sure your contact is there.
What do They Say?
“Inosoft has a strong family culture and a great working environment. It’s a comfortable yet challenging workplace. The dynamics and varieties of our projects have pushed me to learn a lot of new things. They also helped me to explore myself and grow with experience. I’m proud to be a part of this family and feel honored to work with this great team.”