Inosoft Super Team
We are looking for a Business Analyst to handle our project
- Visioning and streamlining the product to bring value to the business delivery
- Bridges communication between IT and business operations to ensure everyone is aligned in developing and implementing solutions for business problems (narrowing the gap)
- Analysing and documenting business requirement from the customer / stakeholders as part of the backlog items.
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product.
- Supporting the user acceptance testing process
- Monitor and report back the progress of the sprint / project to the customer / stakeholders.
- Work along with documenter to prepare a detailed document (or a series of documents) to describe every single technical aspect that developers should know to implement the solution for the customer. The document contains language(s) to be used, framework(s), software required and the architecture (both logical and physical), interactions with customer/third party services, roadmaps, milestones, a complete functional analysis for the technical aspects, etc.
- More than 3 years of work experience in product management team, as Business Analyst.
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills in English.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal.
- Strong interpersonal skills in developing relationships with team members.
- Understanding of UI/UX.
- Deep understanding of the agile method and cloud platform.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to different technologies.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience-in software development and web technologies.
How to apply
Send your CV & Portfolio to our email. Make sure your contact is there.